The person employed in this position will be responsible for the implementation of financial and accounting software, HR and payroll, warehouse, sales and production software, the deployment of individual solutions to existing software, IT services for current clients.
- IT education,
- experience in implementing ERP systems,
- knowledge of relational databases and SQL language,
- experience in managing implementation projects,
- basic knowledge of MS Windows 2003 Server and newer systems,
- knowledge of business processes in the ERP area,
- familiarity with the Optima software, Comarch ERP XL,
- independence, ingenuity,
- ability to work in a team,
- good work organization.
- Stable work in a young team in a fast growing company,
- Continuous improvement of qualifications,
- Contract of employment.
Portfolio is welcome.
If you are interested, please use the form below.