Job description :
- Solving requests from end users as the first HelpDesk line,
- diagnosing and solving application, hardware and network problems,
- providing IT advice,
- installation and configuration of computer hardware and mobile devices,
- creating documentation for users.
- Basic knowledge of the Windows 7/10 operating system,
- basic knowledge of the functioning of the computer network,
- knowledge of the construction and operation of computer hardware,
- knowledge English to a degree that allows free use of technical documentation,
- directional education,
- ability to diagnose problems and respond quickly to them,
- good work organization,
- ability to work in a team,
- driving license category B.
Additional advantages :
- Knowledge of issues with Windows Server, SQL, or programming,
- knowledge of the ERP systems,
- knowledge of other programs producers such as, Comarch, Insert, AssecoBS, Sage, Streamsoft.
- Work in a young team in a rapidly growing company,
- continuous improvement of qualifications,
- attractive contract of employment.
If you are interested, please use the form below.